Friday, July 22, 2011

Roasted Potatoes with Horseradish Dressing


Roasted Potatoes with Horseradish Dressing

Serves 4

2 # peeled fingerlings

3 T. olive oil

3 T. dry white wine

1 T. fresh thyme leaves

1 t. salt

Dressing

¼ c. olive oil

¼ c. sour cream

2 T. red wine vinegar

1 T. raw horseradish

s and p

Preheat oven to 450º. Toss potatoes, oil, wine, thyme, andsalt. Spread out in a single layer on parchment lined sheet pan. Bake until very tender, about 40 minutes.

Whisk together dressing and toss with potatoes to coat.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to try this one for sure! My sister is coming next weekend from Penna for a visit! Perfect!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! I made these the other night..figured I should test them out before my sister got here! They were great! I didn't have any fingerling potatoes so I just used some I got fresh from the market. Tonight I took the left overs and just heat/browned the leftovers to go with our turkey burgers. They were still good!!!

    Thanks for sharing this recipe!!! Now I just saw your velvet cupcakes and that might make a great dessert for Sis' visit!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear if you made any of these recipes. And if you have specific requests or questions, please email me at
tommygirl at americanstair dot net