Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lasagna Cupcakes



2 1/2 cups marinara sauce
3/4 pound ground beef
wonton wrappers
8 ounces shredded mozzarella
3 ounces Parmesan cheese
4 ounces Ricotta cheese
(optional) basil for garnish

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. (I used teflon liners and made mini muffin tins because they were for an app)

Brown beef and season with salt and pepper. Drain. Mix cheeses together.

Cut wonton wrappers into circle shapes using a biscuit cutter or using the top of a drinking glass. You can cut several at a time.

Reserve 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and 6 tablespoon mozzarella for the top of you cupcakes. Start layering your lasagna cupcakes. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin. Sprinkle a little cheese. Top with a little meat and marinara sauce. Use around 1-2 teaspoons of all the ingredients depending on your personal preference.

Repeat layers ending with marinara sauce. Top with reserved Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.

Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each lasagna out.




2 comments:

  1. I absolutly love the Lasagna Cupcakes recipe! I made these for my husband and myself , and I think he prefers them to actual lasagna! Many Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these for a holiday gathering, and they turned out great! Thanks, Tommy!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear if you made any of these recipes. And if you have specific requests or questions, please email me at
tommygirl at americanstair dot net